WWW.DRNLA.COM

LA PAGINA OFICIAL DE LA COMUNIDAD DOMINICANA EN LOS ANGELES.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

I was there for Independance day n Santiago...

I just received this email and wanted to share with you all.

"I am a Dominican male 31 years old and I live here in los angeles. I was just recently in Santiago to celebrate the day of Independence. Here are a couple of pictures." (Dominique James - niqueys2000@yahoo.com)






























Thanks for the incredible pictures Dominique!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We are a huge community I am writing from Boston and thats hot that you guys in L.A. are trying to start the Dominican Festival over there...I would definitely love to travel there and chill with you guys.

    Later

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    For all anonymous commentors,

    Please, please, please, leave me your emails so that we can keep in touch with you!!!

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let's post more pictures. of eventssssssss..

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    La vega thanks for the comments. I have been asleep on the job lately and havent been posting things as I should, but am working on it. The gatherings happen at rrandom places, random times. I am looking to get the inside scoop on an upcoming celebration so that I can post it on the blog for evereyone to meet up, dance, take pictures and have a great time. Keep posted to the blog, I will be posting some new stuff soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home