WWW.DRNLA.COM

LA PAGINA OFICIAL DE LA COMUNIDAD DOMINICANA EN LOS ANGELES.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Dead Batteries

Mannnnnnn...Let me tell you something. I Went to San Diego for the game on Saturday to see my Dominicans do it up in Petco Park, ready to fill up this blog with tons of pictures, stories and commentary about the game. I stayed up allllll night making this banner (which by the way my family in NY called to say that they saw me 4 times on univision, dancing and acting a fool!) I get to SD and not even five minutes at the ticket line, my batteries from my camera died! I got one picture. Could you believe this? Well, I turn to you mi gente. If any of you were at the game on Saturday, please send me some pictures as I would love to post them to the blog. What's a story without some photos!? I saw a lot of you Los Angeles Dominicans in San Diego so don't hold out on me!!! Also if you have pictures of el corito when we were all dancing in front of the concession stands send those as well!!

This is the sign I made. Some of you might have seen it being paraded around Petco Park either by me or some of my friends. This banner made it to Univision! I wonder if anyone taped it? Well, we didn't win but at least the banner brought a lot of smiles to peoples faces when they figured out what it said, or what it was attempting to say!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I went to San diego too! I had the most amazing time there- After 6 years in Los Angeles it was great to see all my peeps out in one place! Luv the cuban spirit too!
    We caravaned all the way down the 405, with flags on the cars-honking at anyone else who went by-still cant get the expression of the gringos on the road out of my head!

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sucar, I'm sure that you took some pictures. Please send them to me so that I can post them, but give me an explanation of whose in the pictures so that I can spell the names correctly. Gracias!! Oh yeah, What's your email???

     
  • At 2:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Jonronera,

    Leave us your email and we'll get at cha'.

     
  • At 2:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Otra cosa jonronera,

    I'd love to see that video! I can get it posted up on the blog. so def send me ya info.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home